Field Experience Student Expectations
1. Students will follow all appropriate contact protocols and procedures provided by the school. (LINKED HERE)
2. Students will act with respect and professionalism during their Field Experience (FE) in partner schools.
3. Students should communicate clearly and openly with the school contact and cooperating teacher (CT).
4. Students will communicate with CT about appropriate expectations and schedules in their initial contact.
5. Students will clearly communicate their FE assignment with their cooperating teacher. (LINKED HERE)
6. Students will document Field Experience hours and obtain signature of CT in documentation process. (LINKED HERE)
7. Students will use discretion and confidentiality when working in all classrooms.
8. Students will dress appropriately according to the norms and values of the cooperating school.
9. Students will engage in a positive tone when participating with students.
10. Students will sign in and sign out before and after each visit.
Students are prepared to provide support in the classroom in the following ways:
- Helping with and leading classroom routines and procedures.
- Assisting students individually and in small groups.
- Monitoring student activities.
- Participating in activities and experiences deemed appropriate by that complement the focus of their specific course of study and assignments.
Should you require any further questions or clarification please feel free to contact the AAT faculty and staff:
Bobbie Martel Coordinator 455-0632 email@example.com
Pat Delacruz Clerk 455-0467 firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Thompson Counselor 455-0392 email@example.com
Cameron Rivera Student Support Sp 455-0574 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Judd Faculty 455-0434 email@example.com
Michael Cawdery Faculty 455-0361 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kale`a Silva Faculty 455-0397 email@example.com
Brent Hirata Faculty 455-0484 firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina Keaulana Faculty 455-0467 email@example.com
Brian Ichida Faculty 455-0467 firstname.lastname@example.org
David Fry Ed Media Support 455-0490 email@example.com
Adam Halemano IT Support 455-0514 firstname.lastname@example.org