We are looking to fill at least two AVID Tutor positions as soon as possible. The AVID Tutor position would be a paraprofessional tutor position that would pay $13.88/hr. Ideal applicants are able to work at least 12 hours a week during the weekdays from 8:30am to 2:30pm, primarily on Mondays and Tuesdays for the full 6 hours. For this school year, those selected as a tutors are be expected to work from January through May. Please let me know if there is any other information you need. All applicants will be required to submit an online resume to our Vice Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org and to my email address: email@example.com. After review, we will contact for an interview. Applicants should have an understanding of the AVID Program and more information can be found at www.avid.org.
Interested in helping elementary education students become confident readers and writers?
Position: Part Time Teacher (PTT)
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:15 am – 11:15 am
Start Date: Mid January 2015
**Qualification: Must have completed a minimum of 48 college credit hours
• Preference given to someone pursuing a degree in teaching
• Experience working with elementary age students a plus
• Work with 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th graders in 45 minute blocks (max 6 students per group)
• Focus on reading and writing strategies
• Must be patient, flexible and committed
• This is a part-time position with a maximum of 15 hours a week with no insurance benefits
If interested, please email resumes and professional references (if available) to:
As we become aware of job openings we will post them here.