Position: After School Care (A-plus Program) Employee
Location: Pearl City Highlands Elementary
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday (2:00-5:30pm)
We are currently looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about working with students in an educational, after school setting. The position assists the supervisor in providing a safe, nurturing, and enriched environment for children, grades K-6 after school hours.
- Actively monitors children and play areas for safety.
- Takes attendance; determines whereabouts of absent child(ren).
- Monitors study time and assists students with homework.
- Assists with planning and implementing age appropriate activities (both indoor and outdoor)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with children, as well as adults.
- No prior experience necessary, but preferred.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Erin Kusumoto or Aileen Alvarez at (808) 307-4800.