Special/Inclusive Education Certificate
This 16 credit SPED/Inclusive Education Certificate focuses on recruiting and developing the skills of para educators and teachers in the HIDOE working with students across the continuum of special education services.
ACCEPTING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS NOW!!
Applications due by December 15, 2014 for Spring 2015 Admission
BENEFITS: FULL TUITION for certificate courses, fees and bookstore vouchers to complete the
Special/Inclusive Education Certificate.
For more information contact: Christina Keaulana
Special/Inclusive Education Certificate Coordinator
Phone: (808) 455-0467
CHECK OUT OUR
- ED 282: Collaboration in the Multidisciplinary Team (3 cr. + 1 cr. lab)
- ED 283: Partnerships with Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Families (3 cr.)
- ED 284: Foundations of Inclusion in Teaching (3 cr.)
- ED 285: Classroom Management (3 cr.)
- ED 289: Educational Psychology (3 cr.)